Madison County OK’s Food And Beverage Tax Revenue Distribution

Madison County Council has approved distribution of close to a million and a half dollars from food and beverage tax revenues. Applications were received from eight communities last month. Anderson gets 60% of the revenues generated with the other 40% divided up with other communities in the county through a grant program.