How To Report Potholes In Muncie

If you’re driving around seeing potholes and want to report them so they can get fixed, the mayor’s office has a quick way to do that. You should report potholes using the Street Problem Reporting Hub on the City of Muncie website. The mayor says when someone calls his office to report one, his staff fills out a form on the site instead of calling the street department and any citizen can do the same.