U.S. Senator Todd Young (R-Ind.) released a comprehensive toolkit to help Hoosiers navigate the resources available in the Senate’s coronavirus emergency relief package that was signed into law Friday, known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). Resources in the toolkit are hyperlinked on our webpage.
- HELPING SMALL BUSINESSES AND EMPLOYEES
- SUPPORT FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
- BOLSTERING OUR HEALTH CARE RESPONSE
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RELIEF PAYMENTS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE INFORMATION
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Hoosiers can also visit young.senate.gov/coronavirus or email COVID_19@young.senate.gov for additional assistance.