Hoosiers Can Report Storm Damage Here

Hoosiers who sustained damage caused by severe weather can report damage online at the Indiana Department of Homeland Security website at in.gov/dhs. This is NOT an application for a FEMA grant, but rather data used to determine if federal assistance can be pursued.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *